- About Us
As a dispatched agency established by Shenzhen Municipal Government in February 2010, the Authority of Qianhai is a statutory board implementing an enterprise-style management but not for profit-making purposes and fulfilling the corresponding administrative and public service functions.
The Authority of Qianhai shall be responsible for the development and construction, operations management, investment promotion, institutional innovation, comprehensive coordination, etc. of the Qianhai Zone and specifically carry out the following functions and duties.
1. To organize and develop the development strategy and planning of the Zone, and put them into practice after approval in accordance with the stipulated procedure;
2. To organize and develop the industrial development guidance catalog and access conditions of the Zone, and put them into practice after approval in accordance with the stipulated procedure;
3. To organize, formulate and implement relevant rules and guidelines to promote the development of modern service industries within the Zone;
4. To organize and draw out the provisions of the municipal regulations particularly applicable to the Zone, and submit them to the Municipal Government for decision in accordance with statutory procedures;
5. To be responsible for the planning and management of the Zone defined in Interim Procedures for Authority of Qianhai Shenzhen-Hong Kong Modern Service Industry Cooperation Zone of Shenzhen Municipality;
6. To be responsible for land management and land reserves of the Zone defined in Interim Procedures for Authority of Qianhai Shenzhen-Hong Kong Modern Service Industry Cooperation Zone of Shenzhen Municipality;
7. To be responsible for the construction, operation and management of the land development, infrastructure and public services facilities of the Zone;
8. To undertake the development and construction investment and financing tasks of the Zone and participate in strategic investments of major projects;
9. To be responsible for the approval, filing, or forwarded report management of investment projects except the financial industry (including fixed assets investment projects) in the Zone;
10. To be responsible for the attraction of foreign investments, and publicity and promotion of the Zone;
11. To be responsible for international cooperation and exchanges of the Zone;
12. To coordinate the municipal government departments and local governments to fulfill their respective responsibilities in the Zone;
13. To be responsible for everyday work of the management, services and coordination of Qianhai Bay Bonded Port, and carry out related businesses;
14. To organize, formulate, and implement the internal systems of employment, pay and performance management of the Authority;
15. To carry out other functions and duties conferred by the Municipal Government.