If the registered capital of a Financial Leasing Company is set by installment upon the company’s establishment and remains unpaid, will the said company be allowed to apply for a capital increase? If so, can the amount of such a capital increase still be paid in installments?

Source :Qianhai Media Center

Companies are only allowed to apply for a capital increase after their original registered capital has been fully paid-up. Financial Leasing Companies making such applications must also provide detailed and precise explanations and produce the status of the Financial Leasing Company’s current operations and businesses plus the precise purposes the capital increase will be used for and relevant information. Applicants for such increases must also make a down payment of no less than 20% of the additional registered capital when applying to register the alteration. The remaining 80% must then be paid within two years.
Share to:

2014-12-16 11:35:00