A total of 109 innovative measures practiced in Qianhai-Shekou Pilot Free Trade Zone (Qianhai-Shekou FTZ) last year were released yesterday at its first press briefing in 2017, showcasing the soon-...
- Recent News
- Growth of Qianhai’s tax revenue becomes the first in Gua... 2017-01-03
- Global private equity investment center to be built in Qi... 2017-01-03
- Rules and regulation for expats getting PR permit 2016-12-28
- Two more Lands transferred for Hong Kong Enterprises 2016-12-23
- Pioneering zone inaugurated 2016-12-21
- Qianhai releases innovative cases and financial index 2016-12-16
Read AllLaw and Regulations
"Qianhai and BEA: a new chapter for China; new opportunities for financial development"
Read AllFREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Are Foreign-funded Investment Companies with equity investment included in their business scope allowed to set up a new wholly owned subsidiary to carry out business in real estate development? Also, are such enterprises allowed to acquire real estate companies via means of purchasing equity? Please also advise whether such Foreign-funded Investment Companies must first apply for examination and approval or file records with the relevant commercial administrative departments before attempting to engage in either or both activities?
- Are Companies with Foreign Investment wishing to decrease their registered capital required to publically declare their intention in a newspaper? If so, how long after posting such declaration can they apply to decrease their capital?
- If the registered capital of a Financial Leasing Company is set by installment upon the company’s establishment and remains unpaid, will the said company be allowed to apply for a capital increase? If so, can the amount of such a capital increase still be paid in installments?
- Let’s say two overseas enterprises (Company A and Company B) team up to establish a third enterprise (Company C) in Qianhai. If Company A is a shareholder in Company B and wishes to transfer its equity to Company B will the two entities be allowed to determine the consideration of such equity upon mutual agreement between themselves? Also, will there be any requirements on such transfers between Related Companies?
Read AllQianhai Photos
Sign for our newsletter to get recent news, information, and policy update sent directly to your email inbox.