President Xi Jinping said Wednesday that China’s reform and opening up will never stop, and China will make new achievements in the next 40 years that will impress the whole world. President Xi m...
- Recent News
- Metro Line 5 extension to start operation on Sept. 28 2019-09-19
- Court's HK people’s assessor system yields fruitful results 2019-09-18
- Qianhai entrepreneurs share startup stories with CGTN 2019-09-17
- 16 overseas companies participate in Qianhai roadshow 2019-09-12
- Qianhai offers subsidies to shipping firms 2019-09-11
- Greater Bay Area E-sports base to settle in Qianhai 2019-09-10
Read AllLaw and Regulations
"Qianhai and BEA: a new chapter for China; new opportunities for financial development"
Read AllFREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Are Foreign-funded Investment Companies with equity investment included in their business scope allowed to set up a new wholly owned subsidiary to carry out business in real estate development? Also, are such enterprises allowed to acquire real estate companies via means of purchasing equity? Please also advise whether such Foreign-funded Investment Companies must first apply for examination and approval or file records with the relevant commercial administrative departments before attempting to engage in either or both activities?
- Are Companies with Foreign Investment wishing to decrease their registered capital required to publically declare their intention in a newspaper? If so, how long after posting such declaration can they apply to decrease their capital?
- If the registered capital of a Financial Leasing Company is set by installment upon the company’s establishment and remains unpaid, will the said company be allowed to apply for a capital increase? If so, can the amount of such a capital increase still be paid in installments?
- Let’s say two overseas enterprises (Company A and Company B) team up to establish a third enterprise (Company C) in Qianhai. If Company A is a shareholder in Company B and wishes to transfer its equity to Company B will the two entities be allowed to determine the consideration of such equity upon mutual agreement between themselves? Also, will there be any requirements on such transfers between Related Companies?
Read AllQianhai Photos
Sign for our newsletter to get recent news, information, and policy update sent directly to your email inbox.