A one-time subsidy will be offered by the Qianhai authority to Hong Kong-funded catering enterprises that start business in the free trade area, it was unveiled at a press release Friday afternoon. It is the latest effort to create a living environment familiar to Hong Kongers in Qianhai while deepe...
- Recent News
- HKers with residence permit enjoy life convenience on mainland 2021-06-23
- Convention center marks urban development of Qianhai 2021-06-22
- Ferry terminal, checkpoint to be set up in Qianhai 2021-06-21
- Application to start for innovation and startup subsidies 2021-06-18
- Qianhai court hands out $15.6m in compensation funds 2021-06-17
- Export in 11 GD bonded zones up 39% Jan. to April 2021-06-16
Law and Regulations
"Qianhai and BEA: a new chapter for China; new opportunities for financial development"
Read AllFREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Are Companies with Foreign Investment wishing to decrease their registered capital required to publically declare their intention in a newspaper? If so, how long after posting such declaration can they apply to decrease their capital?
- If the registered capital of a Financial Leasing Company is set by installment upon the company’s establishment and remains unpaid, will the said company be allowed to apply for a capital increase? If so, can the amount of such a capital increase still be paid in installments?
- Let’s say two overseas enterprises (Company A and Company B) team up to establish a third enterprise (Company C) in Qianhai. If Company A is a shareholder in Company B and wishes to transfer its equity to Company B will the two entities be allowed to determine the consideration of such equity upon mutual agreement between themselves? Also, will there be any requirements on such transfers between Related Companies?
- If a Solely Foreign-owned Financial Leasing Company intended to add an additional Chinese shareholder and to increase its capital of US$20 million to US$50 million would it first need to report to the Ministry of Commerce? Also, would the Chinese shareholder be allowed to make a contribution in RMB within China and how long be required to repay any increased capital?