The Qianhai Shenzhen-Hong Kong Professional Service Cluster was initiated at the Qianhai Shimao Tower in Mawan yesterday morning. The cluster will serve as an important platform to further boost Shenzhen-Hong Kong cooperation.The cluster provides 40,000 square meters of office space for professional...
- Recent News
- HK entrepreneur contributes to waste disposal using insects 2021-04-16
- National Internet exchange point inaugurated in Qianhai 2021-04-15
- Qianhai attractive to HK entrepreneurs 2021-04-14
- QH air freight center improves cargo efficiency between SZ, GZ 2021-04-13
- Q&A for Qianhai’s recruitment program for HK, Macao youths 2021-04-12
- Sci-tech startup grows fast in Qianhai 2021-04-09
Law and Regulations
"Qianhai and BEA: a new chapter for China; new opportunities for financial development"
Read AllFREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Are Companies with Foreign Investment wishing to decrease their registered capital required to publically declare their intention in a newspaper? If so, how long after posting such declaration can they apply to decrease their capital?
- If the registered capital of a Financial Leasing Company is set by installment upon the company’s establishment and remains unpaid, will the said company be allowed to apply for a capital increase? If so, can the amount of such a capital increase still be paid in installments?
- Let’s say two overseas enterprises (Company A and Company B) team up to establish a third enterprise (Company C) in Qianhai. If Company A is a shareholder in Company B and wishes to transfer its equity to Company B will the two entities be allowed to determine the consideration of such equity upon mutual agreement between themselves? Also, will there be any requirements on such transfers between Related Companies?
- If a Solely Foreign-owned Financial Leasing Company intended to add an additional Chinese shareholder and to increase its capital of US$20 million to US$50 million would it first need to report to the Ministry of Commerce? Also, would the Chinese shareholder be allowed to make a contribution in RMB within China and how long be required to repay any increased capital?