30 measures to boost Qianhai-HK financial cooperation
Thirty measures on deepening cooperation of the financial industry between Hong Kong and the Qianhai Shenzhen-Hong Kong Modern Service Industry Cooperation Zone were unveiled Thursday.They were jointly released by the People’s Bank of China, China’s central bank, together with China Banking and Insu...
- Recent News
- 9th UABB sub-venue opened in Qianhai 2023-03-11
- Bazaar for SZ, HK youths opens 2023-03-09
- 7 HK, Macao experts appointed members of SCIA’s third council 2023-03-02
- Conference helps Qianhai firms learn policies better 2023-03-03
- Qianhai financiers ready for new biz opportunities 2023-02-25
- Qianhai, HK join hands in IP innovation and development 2023-02-24
Law and Regulations
"Qianhai and BEA: a new chapter for China; new opportunities for financial development"
Read AllFREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Are Companies with Foreign Investment wishing to decrease their registered capital required to publically declare their intention in a newspaper? If so, how long after posting such declaration can they apply to decrease their capital?
- If the registered capital of a Financial Leasing Company is set by installment upon the company’s establishment and remains unpaid, will the said company be allowed to apply for a capital increase? If so, can the amount of such a capital increase still be paid in installments?
- Let’s say two overseas enterprises (Company A and Company B) team up to establish a third enterprise (Company C) in Qianhai. If Company A is a shareholder in Company B and wishes to transfer its equity to Company B will the two entities be allowed to determine the consideration of such equity upon mutual agreement between themselves? Also, will there be any requirements on such transfers between Related Companies?
- If a Solely Foreign-owned Financial Leasing Company intended to add an additional Chinese shareholder and to increase its capital of US$20 million to US$50 million would it first need to report to the Ministry of Commerce? Also, would the Chinese shareholder be allowed to make a contribution in RMB within China and how long be required to repay any increased capital?