President Xi Jinping said Wednesday that China’s reform and opening up will never stop, and China will make new achievements in the next 40 years that will impress the whole world. President Xi m...
- Recent News
- Qianhai SZ-HK Fund Town celebrates 2nd anniversary 2020-11-23
- Singapore’s Ambassador to China Visits Qianhai 2020-11-23
- Qianhai offers extra US$4.87m in anti-epidemic subsidies 2020-11-20
- Construction completed on main arch of No.3 Landscape Bridge 2020-11-19
- 24 more market services available at QH e-service center 2020-11-18
- City’s drainage tunnel project starts shield construction 2020-11-17
Read AllLaw and Regulations
"Qianhai and BEA: a new chapter for China; new opportunities for financial development"
- Are Companies with Foreign Investment wishing to decrease their registered capital required to publically declare their intention in a newspaper? If so, how long after posting such declaration can they apply to decrease their capital?
- If the registered capital of a Financial Leasing Company is set by installment upon the company’s establishment and remains unpaid, will the said company be allowed to apply for a capital increase? If so, can the amount of such a capital increase still be paid in installments?
- Let’s say two overseas enterprises (Company A and Company B) team up to establish a third enterprise (Company C) in Qianhai. If Company A is a shareholder in Company B and wishes to transfer its equity to Company B will the two entities be allowed to determine the consideration of such equity upon mutual agreement between themselves? Also, will there be any requirements on such transfers between Related Companies?
- If a Solely Foreign-owned Financial Leasing Company intended to add an additional Chinese shareholder and to increase its capital of US$20 million to US$50 million would it first need to report to the Ministry of Commerce? Also, would the Chinese shareholder be allowed to make a contribution in RMB within China and how long be required to repay any increased capital?
Read AllQianhai Photos
Sign for our newsletter to get recent news, information, and policy update sent directly to your email inbox.