A SERIES of events that show Shenzhen’s determination to further promote the development of creative industries were held in Qianhai on Thursday as Carrie Lam Cheng Yuet-ngor, Hong Kong’s chi...
- Recent News
- Qianhai to have at least 3 intl. schools 2017-10-17
- Hong Kong judicial system to be studied in Qianhai 2017-10-16
- Hong Kong renews legal cooperation with Shenzhen 2017-10-13
- Life insurance industry forum held in Qianhai 2017-10-11
- Main structure of the underground tunnel of Linhai Boulev... 2017-09-30
- Qianhai sets up evaluation for its legal system 2017-09-28
Read AllLaw and Regulations
"Qianhai and BEA: a new chapter for China; new opportunities for financial development"
Read AllFREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Are Foreign-funded Investment Companies with equity investment included in their business scope allowed to set up a new wholly owned subsidiary to carry out business in real estate development? Also, are such enterprises allowed to acquire real estate companies via means of purchasing equity? Please also advise whether such Foreign-funded Investment Companies must first apply for examination and approval or file records with the relevant commercial administrative departments before attempting to engage in either or both activities?
- Are Companies with Foreign Investment wishing to decrease their registered capital required to publically declare their intention in a newspaper? If so, how long after posting such declaration can they apply to decrease their capital?
- If the registered capital of a Financial Leasing Company is set by installment upon the company’s establishment and remains unpaid, will the said company be allowed to apply for a capital increase? If so, can the amount of such a capital increase still be paid in installments?
- Let’s say two overseas enterprises (Company A and Company B) team up to establish a third enterprise (Company C) in Qianhai. If Company A is a shareholder in Company B and wishes to transfer its equity to Company B will the two entities be allowed to determine the consideration of such equity upon mutual agreement between themselves? Also, will there be any requirements on such transfers between Related Companies?
Read AllQianhai Photos
Sign for our newsletter to get recent news, information, and policy update sent directly to your email inbox.