A container truck carrying imported goods from Diageo, the world's largest wine merchant, drove into the second phase of the Qianhai Comprehensive Bonded Zone on Aug. 26, marking the start of the official operation of the bonded zone.Zhang Yong, director of the Qianhai authority, said at the ope...
- Recent News
- Commerce and logistics town put into service 2021-09-16
- Detailed measures chart Qianhai’s development course 2021-09-15
- Qianhai is a great landing spot for us: entrepreneur 2021-09-14
- Mayor vows to elevate SZ-HK cooperation in Qianhai 2021-09-13
- Qianhai plan illustrates a better future for HKers 2021-09-10
- Maritime services available in Qianhai 2021-09-09
Law and Regulations
"Qianhai and BEA: a new chapter for China; new opportunities for financial development"
Read AllFREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Are Companies with Foreign Investment wishing to decrease their registered capital required to publically declare their intention in a newspaper? If so, how long after posting such declaration can they apply to decrease their capital?
- If the registered capital of a Financial Leasing Company is set by installment upon the company’s establishment and remains unpaid, will the said company be allowed to apply for a capital increase? If so, can the amount of such a capital increase still be paid in installments?
- Let’s say two overseas enterprises (Company A and Company B) team up to establish a third enterprise (Company C) in Qianhai. If Company A is a shareholder in Company B and wishes to transfer its equity to Company B will the two entities be allowed to determine the consideration of such equity upon mutual agreement between themselves? Also, will there be any requirements on such transfers between Related Companies?
- If a Solely Foreign-owned Financial Leasing Company intended to add an additional Chinese shareholder and to increase its capital of US$20 million to US$50 million would it first need to report to the Ministry of Commerce? Also, would the Chinese shareholder be allowed to make a contribution in RMB within China and how long be required to repay any increased capital?